Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hello Perfect Children

Hello Sixth Graders!

Six really is the perfect number, I'll tell you why in about 6 seconds. My Name is Mrs. Wendy Ahlman. I am so excited to be your teacher and work with "sixth" graders during my field work experience. I love the number six it really is the perfect number let me tell you why. Did you know that six is the only number where the same three numbers added and multiplied together make six?! It's true. Here's another fact, if you use a compass to make a circle, and use the radius to make tick marks all around the circle, it will divide the circle into 6 equal sections! When you connect all of the tick marks, it will make a star, like the one above. Amazing huh? I like having a little order in my life!

I hope to bring fun, learning and kindness into your classroom. Thank you for letting me come and learn with you!

No comments:

Michelangelo Video